Durable Aluminum Reinforced Vinyl Windows and Doors by Custom Windows & Doors
Custom Windows & Doors offers the best of both worlds with durable aluminum reinforced vinyl windows and doors. The windows and doors are available in a variety of aesthetically pleasing styles, sure to add years of beauty to a home or business.
- Maintenance Free – The vinyl window casings never need painting and continue to operate freely on the easy slide tracks for years of maintenance free service.
- Rust Resistant – Outer vinyl shell protects the window from the elements.
- Energy Efficiency – The windows provide a barrier of insulation, which results in lower utility bills.
- Durability – Reinforced with aluminum to add strength to withstand high winds.
- Easy Installation – CWD engineers the windows for easy installation, which results in less man-hours for each project.
- Wind Impact – Resistant to strong wind impact often encountered along Florida’s coastline.
8100 Series: Single Hung and Twin
- Engineered for continuity with two windows encased in a single frame.
- A mull bar encapsulates the window from water intrusion.
- Factory mulled to assure windows pass inspection
8150 and 8300 Series: Picture Window and Architectural Features
- The 8300 series windows provide home and business owners with one and one-fourth inches of additional visible glass expanse compared to the 8150 series windows.
- The architectural projection on the front of the flange is raised by a half-inch on the 8300 series windows in contrast with the 8150 series.
- CWD Engineers designed the 8150 series with a snap in sash stop to hide the installation screw holes, while the 8300 series windows are engineered with snap in hole plugs to detract from the screw holes for a continuous smooth line and aesthetic beauty.
- The 8150 style frame is designed to compliment the 8100 SH and 8200 HR models, while the 8300 style frame matches the 8400 CS and 8450 AW series.
Patio Door Benefits:
- Self-leveling ball bearing rollers for easy installation and years of maintenance free service.
- Energy efficiency with dual weather stripping.
- Weather tight seal to stop water intrusion.
- Tempered one-inch glass for safety.
- Reinforced aluminum for additional strength.
- Rust resistant vinyl shell protects patio doors from the salt air.
- Easy slide track for years of maintenance free service.
- Constructed to withstand high wind impact.
Patio Door Options:
- Weather resistant vinyl frame and panels.
- Designed for durability.
- Vinyl frames provides years of corrosion free service.
- Two track system for quick installation and easy glide.
- Ideal for condominium units with multiple floors.
- Infinity track design for custom fit.
- Heavy-duty aluminum interlock for durability.
- Vinyl frames and panels for weather resistance.
- Inner screen reduces cleaning time.
- Surpasses South Florida building code requirements.
- Aluminum frame and panels for additional strength and durability.