Convenient Maintenance Free Vinyl Roofing Panels
Roofing panels are convenient to install and offer practically maintenance free performance.
3” x 12” Riser Flat Pans
Protect a roofing panel investing with durable convenient riser flat pans.
- Durable extruded gutter and valance are available.
- Built-in roll form gutter assures quick rainwater run-off to protect the integrity of a home.
- Only light pressure washing required for easy clean up.
- Specifically designed and engineered to diminish clogging problems from leaves, pine straw and other debris.
- Roll form valance and gutters adds an attractive finishing detail for aesthetic appeal.
- Custom rolled to contractor specifications from 4’10” sections to 30’ sections for speedy installation.
- Flat underside with 2″ ribs resembling tongue and groove planks are preferred by most contractors over traditional corrugated designs.
- Readily attaches to existing structures for safety.
- Easily attaches to roof pitches as low as ½” per foot.
- Gutters allow for easy cleaning access.
- Extruded gutters and valances add strength and durability.
- Gutter braces included supporting both gutters and valances.
- The Insulator Pan System allows for patio covers to be retrofitted and insulation added during the fabrication process without reducing headroom.
- Insulator Pan System adds energy efficiency while lowering the temperature of a patio or porch.
- The rich baked-on finish retains beauty year after year.
- Riser Flat Pans are available in smooth or cedar embossed design styles.
- Multiple color options are available to compliment most home or business design schemes.
- Specially designed pans protect from water intrusion even during strong winds.
Snap-N-Lock Insulated Panels
Snap-N-Lock Insulated Panels are complete with easy to install 3” wall header and fascia trim.
- Unlike other brands, the smooth and level panels are conveniently designed with no indentations on top or underside to trap debris on patio or porch roof.
- Continuous insulated foam provides high-energy efficiency rating.
- Reduce patio and porch temperatures.
- Panels have been tested to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Ideal for walkway covers.
- Converting to a screen or glass patio or porch enclosure is simple with an insulated roof.
- Aluminum skins are machine rolled for a continuous pattern.
- Joints maintain a watertight seal.
- The unique patented locking systems assure quick assembly, timely project completion and higher profit margins due to reduced man-hours.
- Joints are protected from ultraviolet rays by a specially encased sealant.
- Condensation issues are eliminated due to the thermal break the foam provides at the seams.
- Manufacture’s warranty guarantees for 10 years.
- Baked-on cedar embossed and stucco finishes are available.
- Panels are offered in an array of colors.
- Easy clean up with light pressure washing.
- Water escapes easily along the drip channel built into the gutter and extruded fascia.
- Easily attaches to most exterior structures.
- Skylights and fan beams available.