Structall Pool Enclosures are practically maintenance free.
- Ceilings – The ceilings require no finishing, although an optional traditional finish is available. The paint finish reflects light, which naturally brightens the enclosure. The 3-inch insulated roof is available in a variety of designs such as gable, modified hip, mansard, dome, flat, or two-story flat and stucco or cedar to name a few.
- Diverse Materials – Easily customize pool enclosure to suit the client with the large diversity of material choices.
- Larger Pool Enclosures – Ceiling beams allow coverage for larger pools.
- Protection – Protects patio furniture from sun damage.
- Safety – Provides child safety and is accepted security for most insurance plans.
- Sun Protection – Shelter blocks much of the sun’s damaging rays on exposed skin.
- Window Panels and Skylights – Window panels and skylights bring the outdoors in, while avoiding pesky insects and environmental issues. Window choices include sliding Horizontal Vinyl Pane Windows, easy to clean 4-Track Vertical Vinyl Pane Windows and removable Acrylic Window Panels featuring push button handles.
- Year Round Comfort – The Snap Wall Systems provide a well-insulated pool enclosure and allows the pool to be efficiently heated even in cold winter climates.